Monday 30 July 2012

Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength? #smed12


Crying can really do wonders for a person. I feel so much better after I have shed a few tears. It’s really a natural response to certain feelings. The best is when you shed tears of joy, which I do when I’m truly happy or overwhelmed. I cry but it’s almost like an introduction to the smile that’s yet to follow lol. (like when I got my drivers licence)

I’ve encountered several instances where we I didn’t have control over my tears, if I hear or see something that stirs up emotion I cry because it has really touched my heart. I believe that crying does have an emotional purpose. It’s a way to release a buildup of emotions whether it be sadness, frustration, hectic day at work, physical pain or even happiness.

It’s good to cry from time to time it definitely lowers stress and releases so many feelings and it contributes towards good health. 
That is why crying can be seen as a strength and as a weakness.

Picture: http://sandy515.deviantart.com/art/My-tears-hold-no-weight-159312637

No comments:

Post a Comment