Friday 24 February 2012

If i were the boss #smed12

Why is the boss always the most feared person in an organisation? It reminds me of Meryl Streep's character in the movie “the devil wears prada”. Her favourite saying “the tales of your incompetence do not interest me”. Not my idea of an ideal boss.

If I were the boss I would make it my priority to be a good leader as well as a successful business woman. This is a very important characteristic that helps you drive the employees in your company. I would be a mentor for my staff while giving them an opportunity to develop their skills. I believe you should invest in proper resources for your staff to do their job. This will increase productivity.

As a boss I would make sure all staff receive the recognition they deserve by implementing proper incentive structures. Those who work hard in my company will reap the rewards.

I would have an open door policy, be a good listener to ensure my workers are happy by involving them in key decision making processes. I would initiate regular brain storming sessions while I encourage staff to be innovative and creative.

If only I were the boss, the business world would be a better place (time to wake up!)


No comments:

Post a Comment