Friday 9 March 2012

Fish Falling from the sky #smed12


Fish falling from the sky? I don’t eat fish so the thought of it falling from the sky certainly does not excite me. I can’t imagine what it would smell or look like if it were to fall on the floor next to me. And where would it be coming from? It seems a bit disgusting, because fish belong in the sea and won’t the air smell fishy? Imagine receiving several invitations for a snoek braai over a weekend. I’m sure with all the fish going around then we won’t even look forward to having pickled fish during Easter. What will happen to the fisheries?


I do believe that the fish will be seen as a blessing for those who are living in poverty. Many people don’t have food to eat and several children go to bed without food every night. The fish will help feed the hunger that is why it can start falling from the sky today. How about a heaven sent meal?

And who knows I might just learn to eat fish after all……..

1 comment:

  1. The whole idea of a fish falling does sound weird, I also wont get excited if it happens because of the smell that might be all around.

    ReplyDelete