Friday 16 March 2012

How many pairs of shoes do you have? #smed12

Why is that such a difficult question for woman? It’s either you have too little shoes and you don’t really care or you have so many pairs that you lost count along the way. I must admit I have 30 pairs of shoes, it’s not that much seeing that it includes my winter and summer collection. Is that amount not considered normal? I know some females will say that I’m crazy and others would say they have 50 pairs and so what? I actually need a walk in closet like Carrie in the movie Sex and the City part 1. I know blame it on the television!

theshoechronicles.wordpress.com/

I tried to figure out if it’s possible to wear all those shoes in a year, and it is possible. I have so many pairs and yet I struggle to find the right shoes every morning. It’s like the more shoes you have the more indecisive you become. I spend about ten minutes searching for the pair I want to wear therefore I grouped it into colour, season, casual and formal.  I must admit it created some order in my shoe cupboard for a few days. Can you imagine having so many shoes and then you still have a favourite pair that you want to wear every week.  

With so many pairs it would make sense to just wear a different pair each day. But like they say “you never have too many shoes”. I wonder who started that saying probably a female to justify the possibility buying another pair. 
allthatshoes.tumblr.com/post/3593175369
I have about five pairs of shoes in my boot. I have this habit of wearing flat shoes when I drive. I often forget to take it out of my car when I get home though, that means I’m always looking for a pair. It is so awkward when I’m at the car wash, I always forget that I have shoes in the boot and only realise that when they want to vacuum. 

I have not purchased one pair of shoes for 2012, I don’t intend to anytime soon. Please don’t inform me about another shoe sale even if it’s 50% off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment