Friday 2 March 2012

What is the colour of the wind? #smed12




Many will say the wind has no colour. To me the colour of the wind is determined by the season and weather. The wind presents itself in different forms and colours that we can relate too. In different moods I perceive things differently therefore the climate, weather and location helps describe it better.

On a cold winters day the colour of the wind is dark blue to me. When the sky is clear with a deep blue colour, and the wind is strong and chilled when it blows over your face. In summer the wind is warm I would describe it as orange because it’s frisky and warm. In autumn the wind is dark green and brown, especially when it makes the leaves fall form the trees. Usually before we have rain the wind is very strong and vicious. It’s a fierce wind with a dark grey shade which is unlikeable. In spring the wind is a shade of pink. It’s a pleasant wind introducing the new season. And it brings out the colour and blooming of flowers.



Pink is my favourite colour therefore I like the wind in spring. It’s a soft and soothing colour which is very cheerful. The colour calms you and it’s fun and exciting while representing happiness and love. 

The wind has many colours but I would like to think of it as a shade of pink because it is very pleasant and the colour speaks to me. Everyone has a different view and perception of the colour of the wind mostly because you can’t see the colour.  Therefore the actual colour of the wind will remain a mystery.......

  








No comments:

Post a Comment