Friday 22 June 2012

The 10 most unexpected consequences of being online #smed12



Online media tools have certainly changed our lives by exposing us to an awesome digital era. 


These are my most unexpected consequences experienced when online.

  • I can Skype and communicate with my friends and family overseas and see them while we talk.
  • It’s awesome having 24 hour access to communication platforms and the best part it’s free of cost.
  • I can download the newspaper app and read the newspaper articles from my Ipad.
  • Going on Facebook at work to discover that six of my colleagues and the supervisor is online.
  • The worst is filling in the wrong recipient while using internet banking.
  • Selling several items on Gumtree. 
  • Preparing for an interview while doing research about the company online with easy access to their information.
  • Engaging in live discussions on Linkedin with people I have never met before.
  • Wishing friends on Facebook for their birthday and using Facebook as a reminder.
  • Sending emails to the wrong person.
  • Getting friend requests from random people
  • Reconnecting with primary and high school friends online and arranging our reunion on social networks. 

Picture: http://mlmleadgenerationtips.com/lead-generation/online-social-networking-tips/








No comments:

Post a Comment