Friday 1 June 2012

Our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses #smed12


I don’t agree with the statement above.  Strengths are the things you are exceptionally good at and weaknesses are the things we constantly struggle with. So our greatest strength could not possibly be our greatest weaknesses.
It’s amazing when you are tasked in a grouped to work on a specific project. The first thing we do is allocate the tasks according to each individual’s strength. This is so that we can manage the project successfully.  This allows the group to be very productive because each individual has a chance to show their skills.
It’s like on school when we had trials for athletics. You won’t put your name on for high jump if you are a brilliant athlete. You take part in the sport which is your biggest strength.  
It is possible for your weakness too become a strength If you can’t work on a computer and you go for computer lessons, and you practice everyday that can easily become your strength.  



It reminds me of the lyrics of “I didn’t know my own strength” by Whitney Houston”. Where she says I didn’t know my own strength
Survived my darkest hour
My faith kept me alive
I picked myself back up
Hold my head up high
I was not built to break
I didn’t know my own strength
Therefore it is best to know what you are good at and to work on your weaknesses so that it can become a STRENGHT!
Picture: http://www.globalexperiences.com/blog/2009/12/31/find-your-strengths-and-find-success/

2 comments:

  1. There seems to be an issue with the topic title and the actual blog on your home screen. The two don't correspond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Niven

    Thanks will have to sort it out. I see my blog everyday is a good day is blank as well ai togie.

    ReplyDelete