Friday 29 June 2012

What motivates me? #smed12



I have a list of things that motivates me. The first one is the challenges that I am faced with each day. The challenges I face too achieve and make a success of various aspects in my life. I have set out certain goals for myself ,and the best part is when you are successful and when you achieve.  When you reach your goals and believe that you can achieve, and be successful. That is one of the best motivators even when times are tough.

Happiness and love also motivates me. Everyone wants to be happy, love and be loved. Happiness is one of the key reasons we do things. You do things that make you happy, that make you smile and brings joy. It feels good helping others and sharing with those in need. It fills my heart with love when my happiness motivates others.

It feels good when you receive blessings and when you are able to share your happiness and love with others. Therefore success, achievement, sharing love and happiness with others is the driving force when it comes to motivation.

picture: http://josipsaban.net/?tag=/Motivation



No comments:

Post a Comment