Wednesday 24 October 2012

Flat Tyre #smed12

How bad is that? It happened two weeks after my fiancé showed me how to change my tyre, even though I was annoyed and didn’t really take note. I believed I would never be required to change it myself, I was convinced I would call everyone in my phonebook to help including my car insurance company.  :)
Then I got the flat tyre, on my way from work in my area. I got out of the car with my high heels walked around the car only to discover the flat tyre. Then I started panicking because I didn’t know what to do. It happened in the same road as the police station and I was tempted to ask one of the policemen to help. Most people I called were busy or too far away.
 
Then this friendly man on his way from work with his family asked me if I needed help. Oh my word I’m talking to a complete stranger but I’m desperate so have to get the tyre changed. He then says “do you have a jack”? I answered I think so I managed to remember it’s in the boot with the spare tyre. We could hardly get to it because I had my whole cupboard in the boot. He then asks “do I have a scissors”? It was hilarious the best I can do is give you a nail file. It worked he wanted to get the cable tie loose from my hubcab.
The wheel was eventually changed and I said asked "so what am I suppose to do with the flat tyre?, it’s as if  I was hoping he would leave it just there lol
It’s several months later and i don't know how to change a tyre J I would like to say that’s not a job for a female haha
Excuses…excuses…..
Picture: http://www.home-dzine.co.za/Lifestyle/life-how-to-change-a-flat.htm

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment