Friday 5 October 2012

Hairstyles #smed12

It's just hair wether it's long or short ......
 
Why do people always make a big fuss about hair. I only realised how people take note of what your hair looks like after I cut my hair short. I received compliments and several comments. Most people wanted to know why I cut my hair, and I thought “do I need a reason to cut my hair”. It was like a needed everyone's permission to change my look.

It was clear that most of them liked my long hair, I was extremely annoyed because it’s my hair and obviously it will grow again. It was as if having long hair made you royalty or something.

Sometimes you just need a change without having everyone making snotty comments about it. I agree that your outfit is not complete unless your hair is done.

But it’s nice trying out different hairstyles and colours.

Looking forward to my summer hairstyle.

 
Picture:http://www.hairstyleagain.com/tag/blonde-hairstyle/

No comments:

Post a Comment