Thursday 4 October 2012

I love the beach #smed12


Bikini, sunblock and big sunglasses.......


Cape Town’s beaches are the best. The best place to relax and soak up some sun. Every beach presents a different experience and activity. I like swimming therefore I prefer the beaches where you can actually put your feet in the water. So Bikini beach in Gordon’s Bay is my favourite spot during summer. Some days when I’m in the mood for some big waves I’ll stop at Strand beach. The surfer’s spot.

The the beaches where everyone looks pretty while sitting on the grass eating ice-cream. Most people enjoy the scenery and they tan or play beach volleyball. Camps Bay has beautiful scenery and fabulous restaurants. I enjoy the view at Llandudno.


I like Blouberg Strand even though the water is freezing there, but you end of your day with cocktails at Eden on the bay. Big Bay is a very popular family beach.

I believe Cape Town is the best sand and sea destination in the world.

Come on summer come on

Picture2: http://www.capecondo.co.za/attractions.html

No comments:

Post a Comment