Wednesday 24 October 2012

That time of the year #smed12


It’s that time of the year when your body starts longing for a December and summer holiday. Especially if you have been slaving away like me whole year without taking any leave. 
Many people prefer to work over the festive season because they spend too much money when they home. I enjoy my family time and I enjoy the summer holidays. I’m looking forward to the shopping, swimming and just relaxing. I know you spend a lot of money during that time of the year. It’s even better if you take three weeks leave and if it’s planned in advance.
My best moments when I’m on holiday
·         Spending time with my family and fiancé
·         Sleeping late
·         Going to the beach
·         Switching off and not thinking of work
·         Spending time with my friends
·         The gifts and pamper sessions
·         Sharing with those in need
 
Holiday where are you 51 days to go! Happy Holidays
Picture:http://quietpaws.com/2011/12/wishing-you-a-very-happy-holiday/
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment