Wednesday 29 August 2012

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are #smed12


How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?


If I didn’t know how old I was I would say I’m 21. They say you are as old as you feel so there you have it!  I’m 21 and a bit! The energy and passion for life while experiencing new things. I think I’m talking about my social life!

Twenty one has always been the cool age. The fun, party and care free age. It’s the age you can’t wait for the grown up age as many would say. 21 Means you’re an adult! But as soon as you’ve reached that age you realise that your whole life has changed, your priorities and your responsibilities.




As much I as I would like to believe I’m still 21. There are many days when I’ve had a demanding week at work, deadlines and a hectic weekend of party I’m convinced I feel fifty on a Monday morning.

But on a Tuesday I’m back to being 21 lol 

Picture:  http://www.bunches.co.uk/balloons/birthday-age-balloon.php

No comments:

Post a Comment