Saturday 18 August 2012

My Favourite cat in the hat book is Fox in Socks Because #smed12


My favourite cat in the hat book? ........ it's funny because.....

I’ve never read any cat in the hat books when i was a child. I don’t remember reading it as a child. I had other interesting hobbies like, swimming, dancing and hiking. I preferred the out doors than being stuck indoors reading a book.

I do know that Dr. Seuss has a classic collection of these children’s books.  Hop on Pop and There is a wocket in my pocket. It has stories about these crazy characters taking you on this awesome journey far away. The books are filled with colourful pictures.

I read one of the books to my nephew. Fox in Socks it’s a very funny book of a crazy fox that is trying to teach tongue twisters. It’s such a humerous book and great for children to read.  The Rhymes are perfect it’s very entertaining. I had so much fun reading the book. So i guess that's my favourite book.



I missed the Dr.Seuss era 

 Picture:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_in_Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment