Saturday 18 August 2012

Write your bucketlist /100 things to do before I die #smed12


It's difficult compiling your bucket list........

  • Go bungee jumping
  • Have a family reunion
  • Have my portrait painted
  • Graduate with my masters in Communication
  • Learn an African language
  • Travel abroad
  • Get married
  • Have two children
  • Become a Born again Christian
  • Attend soccer world cup abroad
  • Go skydiving
  • Swim with a dolphin
  • Learn to play the violin or piano
  • Make my TV debut in an advert
  • Be a mentor
  • Donate money to charity
  • Experience a white Christmas
  • Compile my family tree
  • Learn to play Golf
  • Go Hiking more often
  • Work out at the gym 4 times a week
  • Watch Beyonce Knowles perform live
  • Love in abundance
  • Learn sign Language
  • Build my holiday home
  • Do the Cape Argus cycling tour
  • Deliver the greatest speech that will change peoples lives
  • Go for advanced driving lessons
  • Climb Kilimanjaro
I guess this is my bucket list I have never really thought about it!

Picture:  http://elliegoestogermany.wordpress.com/2012/08/04/bucket-list/

No comments:

Post a Comment