Saturday 18 August 2012

If not now then when? #smed12


If not now then when

I agree if it’s not the right time now, will it ever be? We are scared to take chances. We postpone and then we never get to do the things we planned to do.

It’s best to live for the present. I remember when I applied to study PR part-time. So many people told me I’m crazy to work and study part-time. I believed that if I didn’t do it then I would always come up with excuses in the future. I didn’t know how I would get home at night after class, but i enrolled to study part-time. I forced myself to have faith that everything would work out. I took a chance and I’m in my final year B.tech Public Relations.

We focus on the reasons why we can’t do things, before we have listed the reasons why we can. We underestimate our capabilities. 

We need to live for the present and plan for the future. So if not now… then when!

picture:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/idiazsosa/6738601219/

No comments:

Post a Comment