Thursday 2 August 2012

What activities make you lose track of time? #smed12

There are several activities that make me lose track of time. When I enjoy something tremendously that is when I start losing track of time. I’ll just mention a few….

When I

  • read an interesting book
  • listen to music
  • Cycle
  • Swim
  • Shop
  • Cook
  • Watch a movie at the cinema
  • Plan a birthday party
  • Celebrate my birthday
  • Go on Facebook
  • Go out clubbing
  • Sing karaoke
  • Watch reality shows
  • Watch the Beyonce live dvd
  • Spend time with my family
  • Spend time with my fiancĂ©
  • Babysit my nephew
  • Sing karaoke
  • am in church
  • Hike
  • Have a conversation with my best friend.
  • Am on vacation
  • Am at the beach

It’s so easy to lose track of time when you’re having fun! :)

Picture: http://smallbiztrends.com/2012/06/6-signs-its-time-to-change-habits.html

No comments:

Post a Comment