Wednesday 29 August 2012

Of all the forms of courage the ability to laugh is the most #smed12


Of all the forms of courage the ability to laugh is the most...

Laughing is fun it sets you free. It’s the best when you are laughing with someone it’s as if it binds people together with happiness. I have more energy when I laugh it really lifts my spirits. The power of laughter is therapeutic it reliefs stress and it’s very calming and relaxing. 

Many people don’t laugh much I don’t know how they do that. A smile is the first step towards laughter.  It reminds me of the hymn “smile a while and give you face a rest”. I’m so happy when I sing that verse.

Usually when I have a bad day it’s just great when my fiancé tries to cheer me up with his silly jokes.  I always pretend that he is not funny but before I know it I burst out with laughter. Then I feel much better afterwards. 

The best is when you laughing that much that you start crying. Those tear of joy it makes me feel like my heart is healed with the sadness that fades away. I believe that laughter is indeed the best medicine!  

“A day without laughter is a day wasted”. Charlie Chaplin

No comments:

Post a Comment