Sunday 12 August 2012

I am #smed12


 
I am a Christian and truly blessed. I like the outdoors hiking, swimming and dancing. I love meeting new people and making friends wherever I go.

I believe in working hard to attain my goals and I am very ambitious. I am proud to be a South African citizen living in the best province and loving Cape Town and its people and culture. I try to learn something new each day, life long learning is the way to empower yourself.

I’ve learned to respect others cultures and religions and not to judge but rather to learn more about them and to have understanding.

As the eldest daughter I have worked hard to achieve and to lead by example. I can now share my experience and lessons in life with my sibling and relatives.

I am thankful for all my blessings. I try to live life by making a difference and by reaching out to others.
"This little light of mine, i am going to let it shine" :)

Picture: http://jamesriverfilm.wordpress.com/2011/12/16/screening-recommendation-i-am/


No comments:

Post a Comment