Saturday 18 August 2012

My Big Fat Dream #smed12


My big fat dream is to travel……
 
I would like to travel. The first stop would have to be Europe, my favourite cities are Italy, Germany, Switzerland and Greece. Then touring in the United States of America and shopping in New York, and Miami. Touring in India, Thailand, China having a ball in Mauritius, Zanzibar and the Seychelles. I have to stop in Hawaii and Phuket for a tropical island experience. I love swimming…


This would be an awesome experience and adventure. Being able to learn more about other countries their people, languages, food and cultures. Taking pictures of the historical sites.

The best part of traveling is meeting new people the sight seeing and gaining knowledge of other countries traditions and cultures.  I’ll collect items in each country to remember my trip and all the memorable moments.

To dream the impossible dream….travel, travel and travel!

Picture 1: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-illustration-8527343-suitcase-with-travel-stickers.php
Picture 2: http://gettoptens.com/top-10-most-beautiful-tropical-islands/






No comments:

Post a Comment