Wednesday 26 September 2012

Buying my first car #smed12


Buying my first car
 
Excuse the picture it was definitely not a sports car. :)

That was like running away from the inevitable. You reach that point in your life when you realise it’s time to buy your own car. It's terrible when you constantly have to ask your parents if you can use their vehicles. Then they call you every time to ask when you will be home, or they moan that you never fill the tank. 

You reach a point where you’ve had enough. It was very scary at first but once you start looking and test driving the vehicles that is where the fun begins. 

There are so many cars to choose from I first had to look at a specific price range. Thereafter you look for certain features that appeals to you or fits your needs.

I just required a reliable car within my price range, that is very economical with air conditioning and power steering which was not negotiable at all.

It’s the best feeling ever when you collect your car and it’s still wrapped in those big red bows. Your stomach turns as you leave the dealer and you've practically signed your whole life away. :) i even forgot ho to initial. I was nervous it was like another step into the big man's world.

My car’s name is F A I T H


3 comments:

  1. I think Faith is a great name for a car! It will always remind you to be hopeful every time you are facing a difficult situation. Buying a new car’s definitely a big move, and it takes faith to believe that you can manage to have your own car. Cheers to you and your new car!

    ~Carry Demaggio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the big move you made! Buying a car is really one of the big decisions that a person can make. Knowing what you need helped you decide in what kind of car you would buy at the cost that you are willing to pay. Kudos for choosing one that fits you!

    Dante Mallet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new car! Reading this made me remember how thrilled I was when I bought my first car. Out of all the investments I’ve made, my first car was among the most precious one since it’s the most expensive thing that I ever bought that time. I’m sure that you’ll cherish this memory of yours too. =)

    Regards,
    Madeline Joyce

    ReplyDelete