Friday 21 September 2012

My favourite colour is pink #smed12


I like the colour pink, I have several items in my cupboard and they are all different shades of pink. It’s a soft and feminine colour. It’s cheerful, light hearted and represents happiness.  Pink is actually a combination between red and white.  Pink combines those two energies.

The darker shades of pink are the more vibrant and daring you feel. Ever since my childhood days I’ve loved the colour pink. Probably because pink was associated with girls and blue with boys. So many pink memories, my pink ribbons, wardrobe, Barbie doll, the hello Kitty collection and pink ice-cream.
The colour pink expresses so many feelings tenderness, happiness, love and calmness.

Whenever I wear pink items have received several compliments. Many people don’t like the colour but when they see someone else wear it they give you a compliment. I was going to have a touch of pink in my wedding but decided against it.


I still love pink, even though it’s the new black.

Picture: http://ladies-trends.com/2011/08/18/list-pink-products/

No comments:

Post a Comment