Tuesday 25 September 2012

Have you helped someone recently? #smed12

 
I have moved several times and I decided to just let go of certain things that I don’t use or wear. As I was packing and cleaning I filled two black bags full of clothes, handbags and shoes. We tend to hold on to things even when we know we won’t wear it again.
I decided to give all those items to the cleaner at work. I gave her both the bags filled with various items. Most of the items were either too small and some items I simply didn’t wear anymore. It felt good letting go, it was like a weight off my shoulder.
The look on the cleaner’s face was priceless! She was stunned and very grateful when she opened the bag. She said “but here is nothing wrong with these clothes”.

She split the clothes between her two sisters and brought me a chocolate to say thank you. I didn’t expect anything in return. I was glad I could help.
It feels great helping other people and making them smile
Picture:http://www.zazzle.com/everyone_can_help_someone_bumper_sticker-128525498400244281

No comments:

Post a Comment