Thursday 20 September 2012

Do you celebrate the things you have #smed12


I agree celebrating the things we have is necessary. But I get so caught up in my daily routine that i hardly have time to celebrate the things I have. I have many things to celebrate as I have acquired so much in life I see those things as blessings.

I don’t celebrate the things I have as often as I should. I have worked hard in my career, and personal life to accomplish things and to be successful. I have good health and amazing people in my life. But I don’t celebrate that often enough.

I do spend time with my family, my fiancé and close friends. I do celebrate having them in my life. I celebrate the support they have given me over the years and therefore I have accomplished so many things.

I go to church in order to celebrate my spiritual growth and blessings. To say thank you for good health and prosperity and I try and make a difference by helping others. I see that as celebrating what I have by sharing it with others.

Picture: http://www.jaihart.com/2012/03/celebrate-little-things.html

No comments:

Post a Comment