Thursday 20 September 2012

Would you break the law to saved a loved one? #smed12


Would you break the law to save a loved one?....

This is a very difficult question. Breaking the law is a serious offence. I will rather say yes and no. It depends on the situation and what I will be required to do. I don’t even break the law for myself but I suppose doing it for your loved one makes it a bit easier.

I will only do it if it was for my immediate family and fiancé then it would be worth considering breaking the law.

If it means I have to pay a fine, I can live with that. But unfortunately going to jail for theft, robbery or fraud is definitely not an option. I won’t be able to do that, simply because it goes against all my values and principles. Telling a white lie to save a loved one is possible.

It can’t seem to answer this question, I suppose when I’m in that situation I will feel differently about certain things. So until then we shall wait and see.

Picture: http://truenorthblog.net/author/steve-cirillo/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment