Friday 21 September 2012

Choosing a wedding cake #smed12


How difficult can it be? Then I discovered there are several different wedding cakes, shapes, flavours and decorations to choose from. Way too many options for my liking.

 I had a few ideas in mind but I made sure that a traditional fruitcake was not on that list.  It reminds me of those days where my parents would keep their piece of the wedding cake and months later they would serve it  on  Sunday for 4 o’çlock tea. Then I would ask the silly question "where does this come from?"only to discover it’s the leftover cake form my cousins wedding a few months ago.

I was thinking of a one tier chocolate mud cake, with 3 tiers of cupcakes. Something modern or even a red velvet cake? Decorated in my colour scheme.

Picture: http://weddingcakestand.org/modern-wedding-cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment