Thursday 20 September 2012

Which is your favourite season #smed12



I absolutely love summer.  The clear skies the pleasant summer breeze and awesome sunny weather. The warm and earthy smell of this fabulous season definitely makes me smile with the Beautiful flowers blooming.

The best part is having pool parties, a braai on the patio and those beach trips. Being able to wear shorts, dresses, bikini’s those big sunglasses and not forgetting enough sun block.
I enjoy swimming the most, I spend most of my summer holiday at the beach, we go camping and spending time away from the busy city is pure bliss.

My favourite hiking trail is crystal waters near Gordon’s Bay you can hike and swim and that is very refreshing.

I seem happier in the summer season probably because my social life is booming then, there is always something to do. Therefore my wedding will be happening in December I just had to choose a month in the summer season.

Don’t you just love summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment