Thursday 20 September 2012

Life is short #smed12


Life

How often do we forget how blessed we are to enjoy another day. We get caught up in our daily routine, but forget that it is through the mercy of the Lord that we can get out of bed each day.

We complain about so many things and forget about our blessings. When will we learn to appreciate what we have? Good health, a roof over our heads a stable job or good education.

I’m sure each one of us has a long list that can make us smile. Whenever I see homeless people, or visit people in hospital I realise that there are people with real problems out there. And while we complain about the weather or a nasty boss at work there are several others that pray and need so much more.

Therefore I count my blessings and I remain thankful for everything and everyone in my life. I give and don’t expect anything in return because when you want to help and share with others it might just be too late.

Therefore “I get on my knees”                       

Picture:http://autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel.wordpress.com/2012/07/01/quotes-to-live-by/

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment