Friday 21 September 2012

What has empty fear stopped you from doing? smed12

 
I stopped myself from going bungee jumping from the highest bungee bridge in the country. This was one summer holiday as we were on our way back from Port Elizabeth. That was too much adrenalin and being that far from the ground it was scary.
 
I was hoping that I weighed less than 55kg then that would have been the best excuse not to jump.
 
I shortly discovered my height and weight was fine but unfortunately my fear and anxiousness got the better of me. 
 
When I saw all the old and young people getting ready to jump I was even more traumatised because that could not possibly be for the faint hearted.
I decided to do the bridge walking it felt as if I had more control than hanging upside down on a string. Lol
I prefer to enjoy outings and live life on the safe side so I let my fear get the better of me.
Rather safe than sorry no bungee jumping for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment