Friday 21 September 2012

When it is all said and done, will you have said more than you have done #smed12

When it’s all said and done, I hope that I would have managed to do everything that I have said. Talking is easy but taking action can be very difficult at times. 
 
Unfortunately I do talk more than I do. Simply because there is not always enough time, to do everything as you have set it out to be. But by talking about it, I can steer myself in the direction of taking action.
 
I’ve always said that I will study part-time in order to obtain my Public Relations qualifications. I spoke about it and then I enrolled and I’m nearly done with my Btech. So in many instances I have said a lot and done as much as I could.
 
I’m much older and wiser now so I intend doing way more than I’ve said. It remindsme of the saying talk is cheap….. so put your money where your mouth is.
Picture:http://www.ccmmagazine.com/article/the-final-word-when-all-is-said-and-done/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment