Friday 21 September 2012

Treasure you grandparents #smed12



I enjoy spending time with my grandparents.   They are old but always have the funniest things to say and do.  Apart from the fact that they can’t hear you properly you have to repeat yourself several times. It’s very cute when they have a different version of what you just said.

My grandfather always asks me where I work, even though we have that discussion every time I see him. I’ve reached that point where I just pretend like we have never spoken about it before.  The best is when I try and call my grandfather on his cellular phone he never answers. The miss call will show on his phone then he will call me to ask “why did I send him a message?”.

The best is when we visiting him then he falls asleep while we having a conversation. I treasure those precious moments with him. We are blessed to still have him with us.

Picture: http://www.zazzle.com/best_grandparents_card-137311548419406533

No comments:

Post a Comment